C++ Engineer (all levels)
Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) is a world leader in providing simulation technologies and integrated training solutions to military and civilian organizations around the globe. With origins in the gaming industry, BISim repeatedly delivers high-fidelity, low-cost, disruptive technology into the virtual, tactical, military simulation domain. BISim successfully exploits game-based technology with stunning visuals and applies this to a range of breakthrough, military-specific training and simulation products. Bohemia Interactive Simulations has established offices in Australia, Czech Republic, United States, United Kingdom and Poland. For its new Slovak branch, BISim is offering a position for a C++ Programmer who’s ready to work with a cutting-edge simulation system and plug into a team of young, highly talented developers.
What Is VBS3: Versatile Desktop Training & Simulation Software.
- Working out of our Košice office.
- Designing and implementing new features.
- Maintaining existing code base.
- Cooperation with other development departments.
- Working with cutting edge gaming and simulation technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Experience in C++ programming.
- Understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity.
- Application of linear algebra in 3D.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English at communicative level.
- Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by military organizations and non-military users around the globe.
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of VR).
- Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow outside of your role.
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products.
- Work with and learn from talented colleagues.
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
- 5 weeks vacation per year.
- Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card, and cinema tickets.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward.
- Visa & relocation assistance.