We are developing world leading game-based military simulations for major NATO powers and their allies. We are constantly looking for ways to advance the whole industry, using the latest technologies and trends (such as whole world simulation, virtual reality and motion tracking).
The Project Manager is an integral member of the Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) Programs team delivering internal and external projects and programs of varying size and complexity. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, completion and delivery of BISim Projects. The Project Manager applies project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the Bohemia Interactive Simulations, Inc contracts/subcontracts to meet program and project requirements. The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for internal customers, government customers or prime contractors for assigned project(s).
Must be a US Citizen
Must be willing and able to obtain a security clearance.
- Manage the execution of contract requirements to assure that cost, schedule and performance goals are met. Projects include external contracts and internal R&D projects
- Serve as the primary interface with the customer on all matters involving contract execution. Coordinate with other stakeholders (including suppliers, executive leadership, legal/contracts, and sales) on resolution of contractual problems with the customer. Coordinate with Legal on issues pertaining to contract requirements, changes, and interpretations.
- Develop and implement plans and schedules to execute contracts/subcontracts. Allocate and control contract budgets for labor, material, travel and purchased services. Report project status to senior management.
- Define, implement, and adhere to Project execution policy and guidelines. Assure that conduct of contract requirements is executed in accordance with appropriate regulations and Company policies and procedures (e.g. federal acquisition regulations, export control, and compliance programs)
- Provide leadership to the project team. Assure collaboration and resolve dependencies and areas of conflict.
- Identify growth opportunities within projects and programs in coordination with Business Development
- Formally identify, assess, monitor and mitigate risk throughout the program life cycle. Obtain management approval prior to making decisions that will cause deterioration of established project cost and schedule objectives
- Preparing written deliverables in accordance with contract requirements and internal company operating procedures.
- Clarifying technical requirements as required
- Develop and strengthen the BISim brand through excellent project performance
- Strengthen the PMO by ensuring consistency in project management processes and achieving process maturity across the company
- Ensure customer satisfaction with regards to BISim project and program performance
- Successfully close-out all programs and collect customer feedback to effect continuous improvement
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (Engineering or Computer Science preferred) or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience managing various contract types to include; Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials, and Cost type
- Experience simultaneously managing different projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with System and Software engineering practices
- Experience with ITAR and Export regulations
- Experience working with external agencies and MOD or DoD acquisition approaches
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in project planning tools (i.e. Microsoft Project)
- Proficiency in agile project management tools (i.e. Jira)
- Experience in software/product development projects
- Experience with Agile project management process
- Knowledge of VBS scripting language or C++
- Knowledge and of the VBS product range and experience in use
- 32 hours of paid sick leave per year
- Starting at 96 hours of paid vacation per year
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Significant company contribution towards medical benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Qualified Retirement plan, including a 3% company contribution
- Company paid Life Insurance plan
- Bonus incentive program
Bohemia Interactive Simulations, Inc. (BISIM) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our Company is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.