Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) is a world leader in providing simulation technologies and integrated training solutions to military and civilian organizations around the globe. With origins in the gaming industry, BISim repeatedly delivers high-fidelity, low-cost, disruptive technology into the virtual, tactical, military simulation domain. BISim successfully exploits game-based technology with stunning visuals and applies this to a range of breakthrough, military-specific training and simulation products. Bohemia Interactive Simulations has established offices in Australia, Czech Republic, United States, United Kingdom and Poland. For its Czech branch, BISim is offering a position for a Producer/Agile Leader who’s ready to work with a cutting-edge simulation system and plug into a team of young, highly talented developers.
Producer/Agile Leader be running projects in game engine based simulations for training, fostering solid leadership practices, leading developers by example and applying agile development principles and will have an opportunity to make a positive change in the development organization which in turn helps organizations train their personnel.
What Is VBS3: Versatile Desktop Training & Simulation Software.
- You love improving yourself and help others improve.
- You have experience running projects, especially in environments where you have not been the boss of people working on the projects.
- You understand the importance of relationships and communication.
- You have experience and understanding of making sure dev teams and stakeholders are aligned around a shared purpose.
- You ideally have experienced an agile transformation and have helped a team go through that transformation.
- Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by military organizations and non-military users around the globe.
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of VR).
- Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow outside of your role.
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products.
- Work with and learn from talented colleagues.
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
- 5 weeks vacation per year.
- Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card, and cinema tickets.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward.
- Visa & relocation assistance